Thursday 26 February 2015
Reuters journalist Maria Golovnina (photo) died of asphyxiation. The cause "at this stage cannot be established", an official autopsy report concluded.
Wednesday 25 February 2015
Reuters will observe a "global rolling moment of silence" on Thursday in memory of Afghanistan and Pakistan bureau chief Maria Golovnina (photo), who died suddenly on Monday.
Monday 23 February 2015
Reuters Pakistan and Afghanistan bureau chief Maria Golovnina (photo) died suddenly at her office in Islamabad on Monday. She was 34.
Friday 20 February 2015
Thomson Reuters has received an average recommendation of Hold from the 16 brokerages currently covering the stock.
Wednesday 18 February 2015
Thomson Reuters' average daily volume for spot foreign exchange trading reached $135 billion in January, 27 per cent higher than the previous month.
- FT names ex-Reuters editor as editor-in-chief of its Chinese website
- Global editor Mark Jones leaves Reuters - for third time
- Help for young people to make sense of world news
- Larry Downing honoured by White House photographers for lifetime achievement
- Reuters' nuclear news expert Fredrik Dahl joins IAEA