Sunday 29 May 2016
Carl Mollins (photo), a Reuters journalist in London during the late 1950s, died in hospital on Saturday as the result of injuries sustained in a fall on his daily walk along Toronto's lakeshore. He was 84.
Friday 27 May 2016
Max Siebenmann (photo), who died on Tuesday in his native Switzerland at the age of 81, was a highly successful Reuters salesman in Europe in the 1970s who became a manager in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.
Wednesday 18 May 2016
Reuters appointed Washington bureau chief Kevin Krolicki (photo) as regional editor of the Americas, a role he has filled on an interim basis since the sudden departure of Dayan Candappa in February.
Tuesday 17 May 2016
Reuters is planning a UK provincial text sub-editing operation as "part of a drive to forge a more global approach to desking and give staff the chance to work outside expensive locations such as London, Singapore and New York".
Friday 13 May 2016
The Thomson Reuters Founders Share Company, guardian of the Trust Principles, announced that Dame Helen Alexander (photo), a British businesswoman with a background in publishing, will be its next chairman.
Pick of the web
- Silicon Valley's hoover leaves newspapers hunting for profit
- How Internet connectivity, YouTube and amateur footage is changing international journalism
- Thomson Reuters pledges full support for FX market global code of conduct
- Yannis Behrakis: 'Please no more big stories in Greece' [Video Interview]
- A winning pick this year: Thomson Reuters Corporation (NYSE: TRI)