Tuesday 17 October 2017
James Saft (photo), who became a Reuters financial columnist after five years as global treasury editor, died on Monday.
Friday 13 October 2017
Bruce Russell (photo) was an Australian journalist who hitch-hiked from Alaska to Brazil and later landed what he called "the plum assignment" of Los Angeles.
Wednesday 11 October 2017
Thomson Reuters will spend about $100 million to house its new technology hub at a Toronto complex being built for occupation in 2021 (photo).
Monday 9 October 2017
Thomson Reuters Foundation CEO Monique Villa expressed outrage at new charges brought against Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe and called for government intervention to end her ordeal in Iran.
Thursday 5 October 2017
Currency trading on Thomson Reuters platforms jumped to a three-year high of $411 billion per day in September, up 12 per cent on the previous month.
Pick of the web
- Reuters launches next-generation live video service for news broadcasters and digital publishers on Reuters Connect platform
- How Reuters is helping one-time newspapers transform themselves into broadcasters
- Capturing events the Reuters way
- Wikitribune's weak debut rattles backers
- Multimedia's open frontiers