Saturday 24 September 2016
Reuters has tightened its reporting standards in a way that has led to fewer news articles about human rights in China, the writers' group PEN America said.
Friday 23 September 2016
Thomson Reuters said it would buy up to 6.5 million of its shares in private deals.
Thursday 22 September 2016
Thomson Reuters has agreed to acquire a trading technology firm to strengthen its flagship Eikon desktop with an alternative to a widely used Bloomberg system.
Thursday 15 September 2016
The European Union's General Court confirmed Thomson Reuters' settlement with EU anti-trust regulators over its securities identification, Reuters Instrument Codes (RICS).
Wednesday 14 September 2016
Thomson Reuters announced the appointment of Kristin Peck (photo) to its board of directors effective immediately.
Pick of the web
- Dear readers: Please stop calling us 'the media.' There is no such thing.
- Foreign reporters in China face more restrictions now, report says
- Reuters Video Archive, spanning three centuries, to be made available through Reuters Media Express
- Facebook's Vietnam war photo debacle shows it's a media company now, like it or not
- Facebook and Twitter join coalition to improve social media newsgathering