Wednesday 15 March 2017
A British hedge fund has sought an injunction to prevent Reuters publishing a story that it says is based on confidential information.
Saturday 11 March 2017
The family and friends of Paul Iredale (photo) paid their last respects on Friday to a man widely admired for his courage and integrity who lived life to the full, Ian Jones writes.
Wednesday 8 March 2017
Alex McCallum (photo), a Reuters journalist from 1963 to 1974, has died at his home in the United States. He was 77.
Sunday 5 March 2017
Artificial intelligence technology is to be rolled out more widely in media organisations and has the potential to replace "hundreds" of journalists at Thomson Reuters alone, according to an academic study.
Friday 3 March 2017
Thomson Reuters and CME Group are to step down from providing the London bullion market silver price benchmark auction, less than three years after they successfully bid to provide the process.
Pick of the web
- Spotting fake news and doing something about it
- The stories that shaped 2016
- Murder, assault and imprisonment among 'growing spectrum of threats' facing journalists in Europe
- Stop the press: Journos not happy losing jobs to journo bots, say journos
- Critical, contextualised journalism needed in the face of AI-produced copy