Monday 18 September 2017
David McIlfatrick (photo), for many years a key member of the technology team supporting Reuters News, died on Sunday at the age of 51 following a chest infection. He had been incapacitated for nearly five years by a devastating brain haemorrhage.
Monday 11 September 2017
Average daily spot volumes on Thomson Reuters currency trading platforms dipped to an eight-month low of $82 billion in August, though they were partially offset by strong trading volumes in derivatives.
Friday 8 September 2017
Reuters Breakingviews, the news organisation's brand for financial commentary, appointed a new US editor.
Thursday 7 September 2017
Thomson Reuters is to build an internal cyber security operations centre to enhance its ability to protect information from next-generation security threats.
Wednesday 6 September 2017
Arnold Amber (photo), a Reuters correspondent in Africa and Europe for nearly six years in the 1960s, died after a short battle with cancer in his native Canada on Monday aged 77.
Pick of the web
- Decisive action: Should data or emotional conviction rule?
- Sir Harold Evans backs Press Gazette Duopoly campaign: 'Facebook and Google are the Harvey and Irma of journalism'
- Reuters launches grant program to develop the next generation of photojournalists
- Community and commerce: Reporting on a disaster
- Why Reuters decided to set up a branded content studio