Saturday 15 June 2019
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe has begun another hunger strike to protest at her continuing imprisonment in Iran.
Monday 10 June 2019
Reuters next month hosts a unique conference of some 100 young journalists from 53 countries selected competitively as potential future media leaders.
Thursday 6 June 2019
Editor-in-chief Stephen Adler added more detail to Reuters "newsroom of the future" initiative with a plan to increase centralisation and reduce regional autonomy.
Monday 3 June 2019
Under pressure from China's government, Refinitiv has removed from its Eikon terminal Reuters news stories related to the 30th anniversary of the bloody suppression of pro-democracy demonstrations in Beijing's Tiananmen Square.
Wednesday 29 May 2019
Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo (photo), the two Reuters journalists who were jailed in Myanmar for 511 days on a contested charge of breaking the Official Secrets Act, received their Pulitzer Prize for international reporting on Tuesday.
Pick of the web
- The media has a big problem, Reuters Institute says: Who will pay for the news?
- Our take on Thomson Reuters Corporation's (TSE:TRI) CEO salary
- Many Americans say made-up news is a critical problem that needs to be fixed
- CIO interview: John Finch, Refinitiv
- Thomson Reuters announces voting results for election of directors