Tuesday 4 May 2021
Reuters News owner Thomson Reuters reported higher first quarter revenue and operating profit on Tuesday, helped by its three main divisions and a rebounding economy.
Monday 3 May 2021
Frontline correspondent and editor, Nick Moore (photo) had a vivid, wide-ranging career at Reuters that took him from the terrors of Idi Amin's Uganda, watching the Red Army encamped up the Khyber Pass to the smoke-filled rooms and conspiracies of OPEC oil chiefs.
Saturday 1 May 2021
Sean Milmo (photo), a former Reuters journalist who went on to become a respected freelance in his field, has died at the age of 77 after a short illness.
Thursday 29 April 2021
London Stock Exchange shareholders delivered a sharp rebuke over a bumper pay rise for chief executive David Schwimmer (photo), just weeks after the group angered investors by revealing a much higher than expected bill for integrating Refinitiv.
Monday 26 April 2021
Stephen Adler (photo), retiring from 43 years in journalism - the last ten at Reuters, gave staff a final piece of advice contained in a "handy equation" on Monday.
- Reuters launches Reuters IMPACT: an agenda-setting summit to mobilise global leaders on climate action
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: UK downplays Iran reports a deal has been struck to secure release
- London Stock Exchange income rises, Refinitiv savings on track
- Reuters paywall launch: Why CMO Josh London believes readers will pay for 'news in context'
- Would you pay $34.99 a month to get news from Reuters.com? That's their hope