Sunday 12 July 2020
Arnold Goldman (photo), formerly a technical development senior vice president with Reuters, died on 13 June. He was 81.
Monday 6 July 2020
Broadcast regulator Ofcom said China's state television is responsible for serious violations of UK broadcasting rules by airing the forced confession of former Reuters correspondent Peter Humphrey (photo).
Friday 3 July 2020
Reuters will put many of its articles behind a subscription paywall and redesign its homepage to highlight digital advertising.
Wednesday 1 July 2020
Derek Charles (photo), who has died aged 87, was the Eurovision editor first at Visnews and then Reuters Television from 1982 to 1995.
Monday 22 June 2020
The European Commission has opened an in-depth investigation into the proposed acquisition of Refinitiv by the London Stock Exchange Group.
- News agency sacks 90% of clients due to 'terminal' business model and adopts 'hybrid' approach
- Singapore watchdog raises concerns about LSE's proposed Refinitiv acquisition
- How Reuters examined misconduct by state and local judges across America
- Australian Associated Press sold to consortium of investors and philanthropists at 11th hour
- Life Care fired staffer who revealed nursing home nightmare to Reuters