Tuesday 2 June 2020
Russia's largest news agency TASS has become a partner on Reuters "award-winning digital content marketplace", provoking a storm of hostile comment on social media.
Sunday 31 May 2020
Two members of a Reuters TV crew were hit by rubber bullets and injured in Minneapolis on Saturday night when police moved into an area occupied by about 500 protesters.
Tuesday 26 May 2020
Culture is the most powerful thing in an organisation, says Reuters editor-in-chief Stephen Adler (photo). It's what sets Reuters apart from Dow Jones or Bloomberg.
Sunday 24 May 2020
The former head of the London Stock Exchange says its $27 billion takeover of Refinitiv carries serious risks and that parts of the business are "obsolete".
Thursday 21 May 2020
The Iranian judiciary has extended Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's temporary release from jail by one week, her lawyer said.
- Reuters appoints new climate change editor
- Skinny-dipping with Roman Polanski a 'leap too far' for Reuters reporter
- The joys and perils of first love: a former Reuters correspondent remembers
- Reuters Germany editor-in-chief moves to communications consultancy
- Ex-Reuters reporter helps shape Trump hard line on China