Friday 16 April 2021
One of the London Stock Exchange's biggest investors has told its bosses they should spend even more money to help to bed down Refinitiv, which it bought for $27 billion this year.
Thursday 15 April 2021
Reuters will begin charging for access to its website as it tries to capture a slice of the digital subscription business.
Monday 12 April 2021
Reuters is set to name one of its top editors, Alessandra Galloni (photo), as its next editor-in-chief. She will be the first woman to lead the agency in its 170-year history.
Friday 9 April 2021
Refinitiv suffered a five-hour outage on Thursday that knocked out some of its most widely used services.
Tuesday 6 April 2021
Reuters news operation is majority white and male, according to a diversity report published on Tuesday, but the company said it is committed to improving diversity in the newsroom and in leadership roles.
- Would you pay $34.99 a month to get news from Reuters.com? That's their hope
- Message from Michael Friedenberg
- Alessandra Galloni appointed editor-in-chief of Reuters
- Reuters Photojournalism Gallery to launch at Committee to Protect Journalists' new headquarters
- Editor-in-Chief, Thomson Reuters Foundation