Thursday 5 August 2021
Thomson Reuters' second quarter results beat analysts' estimates on Thursday with higher sales across its main divisions.
Monday 2 August 2021
Refinitiv's Eikon news and data terminal experienced an outage of several hours on Monday, the company said.
Thursday 29 July 2021
London Stock Exchange's acquisition of Refinitiv is proving more difficult to integrate than expected, and shareholders are paying an early price, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Friday 16 July 2021
Reuters journalist Danish Siddiqui (photo) was killed on Friday while covering a clash between Afghan security forces and Taliban fighters near a border crossing with Pakistan, an Afghan commander said.
Friday 2 July 2021
The London Stock Exchange is confident its integration of Refinitiv will pay off despite recent challenges, its chief executive said on Friday.
- Twitter partners with AP, Reuters to battle misinformation on its site
- Billboard slams Reuters for conflicting reporting about Cubans, BLM protestors spreading COVID
- Reuters photographer Danish Siddiqui captured the people behind the story
- Gay Times partners Thomson Reuters to deliver hard-hitting LGBT+ news
- Refinitiv Eikon information service hit by outage