Thursday 12 December 2019
Refinitiv censorship of Reuters stories in China has angered top executives of Reuters and directors of Thomson Reuters Founders Share Company who are "incensed" and have complained to Thomson Reuters CEO James Smith.
Wednesday 4 December 2019
Reuters is closing its four-year-old Reuters TV app and website and folding them into its text and pictures offerings online.
Tuesday 3 December 2019
Rick Norsworthy (photo), former editor Asian Services and head of Country Reports, died in St Christopher's Hospice, South London, on Monday after a series of illnesses. He was 87.
Monday 2 December 2019
Khaled al-Ramahi (photo), a Reuters television veteran who won the respect and love of colleagues across the Middle East, died suddenly in Jordan on Friday.
Friday 29 November 2019
Boris Johnson made only "placebo promises" to free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe (photo) and is responsible for putting more British-Iranian dual nationals in Iranian jails, her husband Richard Ratcliffe claims in a private letter to the British prime minister.
- Refinitiv looks to slash costs on US $6.45 billion loan a year after record buyout
- How Mike Bloomberg made his billions: a computer system you've probably never seen
- Bloomberg: His news reporters need to accept restrictions
- Thomson Reuters moves Stamford office to 677 Washington Blvd.
- Trump campaign will deny press credentials to Bloomberg News